Saturday, October 31, 2009

Men, why when u get hit in the balls your stomach hurts?

its happened to me where when the hit me in the balls my stomach hurts bad
Answer:
This is referred pain, since the innervation for the Testicles comes from T10-11, other areas innervated by these same spinal levels can hurt as well. This is similar to the left arm hurting in a heart attack.
my advice... don't get hit in the balls.
CUZ GETTING HIT IN THE BALLS SUCKS. IT HURTS ME ALL OVER MY BODY, ESPECIALLY MY STOMACH AND MY EGO....DONT GET HIT IN THE BALLS AND YOULL BE ALL SET...
This happens to a lot of guys. supposedly the nerve in your scrotum is connected to the pelvic floor muscle.
I'm not sure. It usually hurts where I get hit around "there" and I have to lay down and try not to think about the pain.
all i know is it hurts BIG time, just have to cool it off , by pressing %26 massaging it while laying down,, or else am dead...
thats a tender place down there.the pain goes up into your stomach.
Cause that's the way God made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net