Saturday, October 31, 2009

Men, if you were dying, would you take medicine that saved you but caused permanent erectile dysfunction?


Answer:
As a loving wife I would see to it that my husband took the medicine. Yes I would miss that aspect of our love life however there is much more to making love than using his penis. If he where dead I still would not have his penis but I would also be without his arms to hold me his smiling face . Being able to watch him interact with my children and having someone to grow old with
yes , there is more to my life than an erection
Sure would......It seems like a pretty easy answer. Spend more time with the ones that I love and are important to me or be dead. I agree with the previous responder....there's more to life then erections!
This is an interesting hypothetical question. Think about it. How much time do you spend in bed? How much time do you spend doing other things?
I think our friend's, littledevilinyourcup, told the perfect answer which no mores is needed!
Sounds like a "HIGH IQ" question! No, I would die for the sake of my PENIS! How much time did you spend "THINKING" of this question?
A large portion of men have to make that decision every day Called prostrate cancer
What's the point in living then? That's all we live for. Obviously this question was submitted by a female.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net