Saturday, October 31, 2009

Medical question about the male organ?

my penis slants too the right...is there anything i could do to make it straight
Answer:
I'll assume you're circumcised. If you are, the doctor that performed the circumcision botched it. It can be corrected with surgery. See a urologist.
That's called the Norseman's prick, really nothing but surgery.
use your left hand occasionally...lol....if its slight, no one will notice, its its crazy, id see a plastic surgeon
not really mate, penis's are all different, as long as it works fine then dont worry about it
surgical do you want to go that far?
You have the onset of Peyroni's disease. This is not serious. Tell your companion to stop being rough. You stretched a muscle earlier, and thus the imbalance.Over time, it will straighten out.
no
u urgently need to go to doctor. it doesn't bend on itself. there is prostate inflammation or even cancer of prostate which cause it to bend. u have to go as soon as u can to a very good professional篓. the beginning of prostate inflammation or cancer doesn't cause any erectional problems. so your willy works as usual
There are exercises that can help straighten it out.
The penis curve is called Norseman's prick.See A Doctor.
up until a few years ago I wore briefs. when I noticed mine, it was to the left.
and as I thought about where my penis lay in my shorts it was always to the left and that my right hand would pull it out and put it back to the left side.
When I decided to go nude at home. I also stopped the the shorts as a waste of time, my wang hangs straight for the most part now.
No. Simply put, NO!!!Chow!!
I doubt it. Some penises slant to the right, some to the left. See a doctor if you're really concerned about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net