Saturday, October 31, 2009

Men. Do you enjoy breakfast in bed ?


Answer:
Not even while in the hospital
My brother enjoys it. You won't have to stand up and go to the table to eat. Saves energy for lazy people.....
NO ,
No.
I'd only eat it@the table.
Yes, but on a Sunday only. The reason is cause it's my day off from work and I like to sleep in, and so when my girlfriend wakes up and prepares breakfast and we have it in bed it is really much appreciated because I feel so relaxed.
Once in a while, but not all the time
Only sometimes, once or twice a year, the same goes for my wife. What would be so special if it were every weekend.
I don't. There's no easy way to get comfortable and it always gets messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net