Saturday, October 31, 2009

Men - How many hankies do you own?

How many handkerchiefs do you own? I have approx 20. This way l can always use a fresh one each day. Do l own too many?
Answer:
I own about 25. I use a fresh one everyday, sometimes 2 if I've got a cold or allergies, I prefer them, they're stronger than tissues and also don't make your nose sore. keep using em I say!
My husband owns about three, normally he uses tissues, sometimes in an emergency, toilet roll is used.
I have over 400 hundred and use a fresh one daily
none,prefer kleenex.
I don't own any. I use tissues.
i am a case of allergic rhinitis i have lot all count i use and throw use paper tissue and have a dozen 4 display in your suits
You've never heard of tissue paper? They are more hygienic and disposable. Think Again!
i'm a pillowcase man myself
I own -0- i use puffs plus. But if you like them 20 is not to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net