Saturday, October 31, 2009

Men can you answer????

what runs through your head when your partner is screaming at you for a stupid reason. like she seen you look at another girl or something of that nature
Answer:
My husband said he thinks "stop embarrassing me!"
women are crazy. all of them.
blah blah blad blah
"Don't give a Level 10 response to a Level 3 problem."
Best part about my girl friend is she doesnt mind mer looking at other girls...%26 even joins me in admiring sombodys curves....
eg.. hey the woman who just passed by had big knockers..did u notice...etc..
I don't worry about a thing cause she does not own me and I can do what I want.I know how to shut her up.She wouldn't want me to leave so she behaves herslf in public.
I say, It's not against the law or marriage vows, to look. If a guy can't look, you might as well bury him
Is this she really worth this kind of crap ?
I'm a reasonably normal guy and as such I absolutely hate being embarrassed in public.
So if I think she's worth it , I try to keep my response at the minimum levels necessary to maintain sanity down the road. If she's not worth it I just tell her off for embarassing me in puplic.
theres nothing wrong with looking.just because you got her,doesnt mean your blind.it makes me think,shes paranoid.
here we go again.....
god created the men and he rested, god created the women, then both men and god never rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net