Sunday, October 25, 2009

Male body hair: question, kind of important?

hithis is just a quick question about the state of male body hair.
i was just wondering is it suitable for a male to trim his leg hair for hygeine and aesthetic purposes or should he leave it wild and untamed, by the wy im not a fan of completely shaving my legs or waxing, as it attracts too much attention, i just want something to make me feel clean and tidy, and for all those smar asses out there i shower twice a day. if so are there any websites you can refer me to which tells me in a detailed way how to trim my hair.thanx, best answer gets 10 points
Answer:
Hey, this is what I do. My body hair is quite a lot too especially my legs, so trim the hair on it. i just make it lighter so it looks more neat. I mainly use scissors to trim. A beard trimmer is good too.Anyways, i have to tell you, dont take the answers from those women who say that body hair is gross. They are just bunch of asses who just want to make you feel like crap about yourself. A real woman would want a real man, and a real man has body hair.
Do whatever makes you feel good about yourself.
You can simply just trim your hair with a pair of scissors. Its not a big deal. I have monstrous leg hair as well but barely anything on my chest. Just trim and youll be on your way. You dont need a site to help you trim.
use a beard trimmer that way it will look even
buy yourself a trimmer - something that has a guard on it. It will make trimming your legs much easier. A beard trimmer would work. I do not trim my leg hair but keep my chest hair trimmed as well as my pubes and the trimmer is quick and easy.
Sounds like you just want to thin it out a little, so I wd recommend a good quality beard trimmer or personal hair-cutting tool.Select a small area to test it out. Set the comb attachment on the longest length, and judge the results. You can keep adjusting the setting until you get the results you want.As for suitability, it's completely up to you. Be your own man.
You can do whatever your little heart desires as long as it is SAFE, HEALTHY, and not DISTURBING. Just don't be so high maintenance.
Take it all off. I think hairy legs are gross. Do your arm pits while your'e at it.
wax your entire body
trimming it will do no harm so go ahead and do it if it is what yo want , it is all down 2 personal choice
No reason at all to shave or trim your leg hair, unless it matts up badly or is so thick it is like fur. Body hair is normal, if you don't like it, it is yours to do with as you wish, don't worry about what anyone else thinks.
if it really is a WHOLE lot like your legs look like a wolf and you can't see the actual leg underneath (gross) - by all means shave it off but if it's just normal looking hairy as* man legs - real women love that, lol. either way, keep it trimmed neat, but you don't need completely shaved legs - that's our job.
i think it is ok!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net