Sunday, October 25, 2009

Male belly button pierce?

is it cool if a guy have a belly button pierce. that's if he have great ads. i have a six pack and my wife thinks it will be cool on me. i see a few guy with that. does it hurt? how about nipples and down below the belt. please help
Answer:
Honestly I have never seen a guy with a pierced bellybutton, but somehow I cannot picture it being very masculine looking. Just my opinion, but if your lady is into it then why not
?
yeah, dude..!! its pretty cool and also depends on the individual choice preferences, regardless of man or woman.. not only women do it, on the contrary, males do it too, some sort of a fashion thingy..i got my belly button pierced in 2002, and we men cant be and get classified as "gays" just by gettin' our belly buttons pierced... its the community which has to have a very open and broad mind to accept males to pierce 'em.. heaps of people think thats cool and funky when i showed them my piercing...
I would be very skeptical about what my wife wants me to do. Belly button piercing sounds a bit fem for a dude, but to each his own.
not the belly button. anything else but not that.
it would look very gay for a marrried man
absolutely no belly button!
i have both nips and a PA and my gf loves them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net