Sunday, October 25, 2009

Massage in spa... Something happened to me!?

When I was having full body massage, after turning to lay on my back, the masseur didn't put a towel on me so my penis was exposed and frankly, this made me erect...
He massaged me every where but didn't touch my penis. But he was very very close to it (massaging around the base)...Is this normal?
When I go again, will he do the same or he'll get the courage to touch more?
Answer:
According to my knowledge, the towel should be on ur 'unworked' body... and genitals never exposed...
But maybe this place (or country) is ok with nudity, so no big deal...Being erect... normal during massage (as told by my b/f)....
Not touching ur penis... this is proffessionalism...Next time, i think he'll do exactly the same (not touching ur penis) but I guess that he'll spendmore time around ur penis as he knows now that u enjoyed it...
Wow, if I were you I wouldn't really go back to that place and I do not think it's normal tha he didn't put a towel over you and was to close to your penis.
well if you liked it go back and ur gay but if you felt very uncomefortable then stay away

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net