Saturday, October 31, 2009

Men --- Did your dad teach you have to shave?


Answer:
You know, I was never just sat down and shown.. kids watch and learn like that.. out side of seeing it a time or two I though myself
No.
No my dad was/is a **** sucker
Yep - shave daily, except on the weekends.
No, my face differs between long beard and little bits of paper stuck to my cut up face
negative...did it my damn self. i didnt have a father figure growing up.
No my father died when I was 11. I had to figure it out on my own
Yes. Don't go against the grain.
Na'h...He himself can't shave properly..
Yes, he gave me some advice on how to do it.
Yes, he brought me Razor, Shaving Cream and other stuff. He told me how to do the shaving. Bye.
i learned on my own at a very young age by sneaking my fathers razors when he wasnt looking
no,but i watched how my dad did and i did the same
Sort of. My father bought me a toy shaving kit when I was about 3 years old and every day when he shaved I would too. Back then they barely had double sided razors and mine had one too only my blades were made of cardboard but I would watch my father and mock his movements. He died when I was 10 but I can still remember it. Yes I can remember some things when I was 3. even remember where he got the toy kit, it was on a train going from Ohio to Oregon and the razor was yellow in color.BTW, I'm 50 now.
yes, and always with the grain or growth. still can't get a close shave that way...:)
Taught myself.
No, my dad didnt teach me anything
no he did not

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net