Sunday, October 25, 2009

Male parts?

I hear that the average length is around 5-6-ish. I am 19, and I have a penis length of around 3.5 inches when erect. Is there anything safe I could do? I know this question gets asked alot but NO ONE seems to have anything as pathetic as I do. Oh, and don't say size doesn't matter.
Answer:
you still have 2 years to grow. man dont worry about it, when you find a girl who truly loves you for who you are she wont care about the size. most women will say size doesnt matter!
at 19 it is still possible that as your body matures your length will increase not by much but it might.
as for any kind of medical intervention, yes things can be done but this is not with out risk.
as for the things you see on the net like creams and pumps to increase your size save your money they do not work.
telling you its not the size that's counts does seem to be an old cliche but you have many parts to your body to compensate for your shortness practice with Thea's many women have pointed out that they have had better orgasm's orally.
Wow. That seems small. But it's adorable. If I were your girlfriend I would suck the skin off of it. I love dick. Im not descriminating against you cuz ur small either. Dick is dick. I have no advice for you, but I have advice for your girlfriend; treat you like she would treat any other guy,because you have a dick just like them but just not as big. I know you dont wanna hear this but size really doesnt matter to me. Eventhough I would rather a bigger one!!! LOL Good luck Honey.!
That's plenty to make a woman VERY happy. You don't want me to say it, but it's the truth: SIZE DOES NOT MATTER!
There is probably nothing you can do but get an appointment with a urologist. If any one answers your question suggesting you buy pills or stretching equipment ignore them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net