Saturday, October 31, 2009

Men Shaving Questions In-grown hairs?

I have a problem with in-grown hairs causing red marks on my neck. I have tried quite a number on the things. I tried using an old-school double edge razor and pure-grade badger brush when shaving. Spent $80 on those things. Still get red marks. I brought a $200 electrical razor still get red marks/in-grown hairs. Just brought a Fusion still get red marks %26 in-grown hairs. A pharmacist recommend using corn oil to keep the pores open after shaving, still don't work. I have tried face wash also and fancy shaving lotions. Maybe it's my routine. I don't shave everyday. Sometimes I will shave then go 4 days without and the routine is not consistent. Maybe I just need to shave every single day? Suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Answer:
Tend Skin Liquid Aftershavebeen using it on my neck area for about 3 years now... Tend Skin is the best product for shaving... period. It's really powerful stuff though, so make sure not to overdo it (it can be tempting).Apply it using a cotton pad, and only coat the area ONCE with it (your skin WILL peel excessively if you overdo it). and make sure the area is DRY before applying it. Your neck will clear up within days, if not overnight.Search Tend Skin Aftershave for more information and specific instructions for use. i buy mine from Bargain Side (linked below). they sell it cheap.and also, always shave with the grain, and shave SLOWLY. best of luck
I would suggest a great moisturizer every day. In-grown hairs are simply hairs that haven't broken the skin and is growing underneath. Using the moisturizer should keep your skin soft and supple enough so that the hairs can break through the skin and grow normally.
I had a similar problem on my neck when I would shave. Just like you I shaved only when I felt I needed to or remembered to. I never have liked shaving because I have exremely sensitive skin, sounds like you have the same problem. What I did to fix the problem was by using a set of barber clippers.I bought them and just lay the head down flat and shave my face. Granted I dont have a baby smooth face, but at the same time I dont have red bumps all over my neck. I also noticed this helped me out with riding of my acne. Dont use any kind of oils or lotions, just trim the hair as close to the skin as possible.
Try using King of Shaves Pre Shave Oil. I have the same problem and have noticed I have fewer breakouts since using the product. You can also try an electric shaver.
Apply ingrown hair solution 4 times (over a period of two days)before you shave, it works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net