Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My bf say i make him feel feminine....help me?

when he comes home from lacrosse games or what not i pull him close and press his "you know what" against me and squeeze his butt and stick my tongue in his mouth - he gets all antsy and freaks out saying it's weird for a girl to do this cuz it's aggressive and make him feel "feminine." what is this about? this guy is a 6'1 redhead, how he can feel like this - I kno he loves me but really how can I make him not feel "feminine" cuz I thinks he's very masculine. something I'm doing wrong??
Answer:
Try being less agressive. Instead of pulling him to you, kissing and fondling him the way you have been doing try the old "Valley girl" approach: when he comes run up to him and jump up in his arms and be all "I'm soooo glad you're home I missed you!" If you do this you are automaticaly putting yourself in a more feminine light. You still get to be just as passionate and he can feel as if he is in control of the situation. Men like to feel in control.
Try letting him be the aggressive one for a change.
No, he is insecure with himself
Maybe you should try being a bit less aggressive...use a little more subtlety in your approach with him. Have you read "Fascinating Womanhood"? It has some pretty good tips to making a man feel masculine.
I just happened to be surfing and saw this question.I would have to say your boyfreind IS feminine if he has a reaction like that to your advances!
A little to aggressive in public
i'd check his thingy is a male thingy and not in fact a vagina lol cos you should have him popping his cork and stripping his clothes off with that sort of behaviour.
the only moaning you should be hearing his him having a climax!!!in his pants.
he does sound rather feminine though so maybe he is right lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net