Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Most plam shuffles youve had in one 24 hr period?

i think mine is 5 or 6
Answer:
just do one mate, make it last all day, im also in house all day, spread the happiness !!!!!!! you go for it mate.
whats a plam (palm?) shuffle?
If I knew what a plam was I could maybe tell you how many I`ve had lol x x Keep shuffling them whatever they are x x
I presume u mean PALM shuffle and not plam shuffle?!
Here this is also known as the 'five knuckle shuffle'.5 or 6 is a lot!!u need to get out more!I knew many people wouldnt know what you were talking about..Its also known as having a date with palm and her 5 sisters..
thats somethingh that is best kept to yourself! don't you think!!!! or are you just after attention? you must have a really sad and meaninless life to be asking such stupid questions!! and to the thumbs down,BRING IT ON I LOVE IT!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!
3
Keep going until " it " glows then stand in your garden naked at night and you'll be able to direct passing aeroplanes with your glowing todger!!
I can do 4 or 5 - depends on how horny Im feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net