Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My balls were removed when I was 16?

I was denutted at 16 to stop my voice from changing for singing cuz my parents said this was my future to sing opera but now I regret it and want them back what can I do? I cant get erection or anything.
Answer:
How ridiculous you are. Do you not realise people look at your previous questions?
about the only thing you can do is sue your parents or get them locked up for child abuse. I don't know what country you're in so the laws are different for you I bet.You have my sympathy. If my parents did that to me so I could sing, I'd go suicide on them and take them with me. at the least,
i'd cut off my dads balls and my moms breasts and see how they like it.Your parents are self serving bastards.
A castrati? The world has been awaiting a castrati for some time, as the last one passed away in 1922. No one living has heard a true castrati and it would be worth your while to actively pursue this career.HOWEVER, most castrati are clipped between 7 and 10; by 16, testesterone has taken hold and you lose those dulcet high tones.prized by the opera
Huh??? What is removing your ball got to do with singing opera??? Is your parent crazy? This is the first time i hear abt this.
HAHAHA get a strap on.....
Not possible. No doctor would perform this surgery. Castrati have not been sought after for opera since the 17th century, so this has to be a fabrication.
HAAA!! SUCKA!!! YOUR SWREWED!!!
i think you need to talk to a dpctor about this and not ask here
If you saved them in a jar you can reattach them yourself, otherwise hormone replacement therapy is the only option.
You're joking, right? I can't honestly believe that your parents had you castrated so you could sing opera.
wow u would get ur balls removed just so u could sing opera, this is a sad day for men
vesectomy doesn't mean de-nutted u jackass.it means ur tubes were tied, so that u can't have kids.
Sure they were, Farinelli!! Pity your parents waited a bit too long. You'll now be stuck with a broken voice that isn't worth s**t and tackle that won't work.
Do they still employ eunuchs in Turkey?!
y u cutted ur balls, u cant do
This is very wrong.You should silently go visit some human rights association near you or any charity organisations near your house.Their action was agaisnt the law.They robbed you off your manhood.I would have killed mine honestly had they dared to do that to me.I am actually surprised that you allowed them to do that though you are already so old,at least old enough to think.I believe you are now an adult,so take law action against them.Your balls cant be saved,I am afraid.But, please let your community know about this kind of abuse and prevent it from happening to others.Don't be afraid to take action.the international community will definitely support you.I don't know which country are you in but i doubt your law allows this to happen.GOD be with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net