Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My ageis19 and about 5.7 inches tall and my weight is about 45kg only.my cheek has black spot due to pimples.

tell me some suitable method to increase my weight and get rid of the dark black spots formed on my cheeks due to pimples.I have visited many doctors but even after eating a lot my weight does not increase.I have a danaruff problem also.please sugest me some proper treatments for all my problems.
Answer:
stop eating many times in a day slow down ur metabolism by eating 3 or 2 heavy meals in a day 4 the black spots i dont think theres anything u can do i have them to a little powder can help 4 ur dandruff problem get head and shoulders or go to the hair salon oh and those black spots are from wen u pop a pimple so stop doing that
use endura mass .
it is diet (medicine) to gain weight
See a dermatologist. If they are blackheads, extract them and keep your face clean by washing it several times a day with a mild soap and rinse appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net