Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Muscle Building?

I really have 2 questions, both of which I'd love to be answered. :)My first question is about unbalanced muscles. I have bigger muscles on my right arm than on my left. It isn't a huge difference like the burger king ad (I think it was), and I'm sure I can fix it soon, I just wanted to know from somebody who KNOWS the answer (please don't answer this question if you don't know anything about muscle building) : to counter this, should I lift weights with my left arm MORE, or ONLY with my left arm until it catches up?My second question is: what are some good work outs to build abs? I do regular plain old fashioned sit ups, but I wanted to know if there is a better or faster way.Thank you once again!
Answer:
Well you shouldn't do more reps with your left arm that isn't good. You should just do the same amount of weight and reps for both arms. For example, if you can do 20 lbs. 10 times with your right arm but only 7 with your left arm than go down to 15 lbs and see if you can do the same amount for each. I had the same problem and this is what I did and my arms are now equally strong. Here is a link to a bunch of ab exercises:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercise...I think the best ab workout is a weight sit up, but when you do the sit up only go up half way and it works your upper abs alot better.
Try using individual dumbells for bicep and tricep workouts. It will make each arm do its own work and even out strength and size differences.Do cruches on an excercise ball while holding a weight or weighted ball behind you head for resistance. Slow crunches, with good form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net