Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Muscle twitches?

when ever im at my tae-kwon-do place and im working out, my right hand starts shaking. im not nervous or anything it just does it by its self. i also noticed it happended today at school too. what could cause this and how do i make it go away?
Answer:
I would imagine low blood sugar/hunger is the culprit. Eat a protein bar before you work out and stay hydrated. Most people do not eat enough protein, so get some protein bars to have on hand and be sure to eat a protein rich breakfast before you leave for school.
its just nerves in your hand.i had it happen before.did you ever have a nerve jump in your eye?its annoying.
Muscle spasms occur from too little water in the system. Also from too little protein your body is craving protein.
You're experiencing tremors. You can do research to see which kinda yours is specifically, but if it happens regularly then that is the culprit. I have a tremor and it can be incapacitating at times ( especially when I was a server); but they are not otherwise harmful and there is no cure other then muscle relaxants which I do'nt think would go well with the Tae Kwon Do
I would say it is an adrenaline rush. That can make you shake pretty horrible if you have enough coursing through you. When ever I play basketball, my hand starts to shake, it usually stops when I shoot, but hey, I am just guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ok guys Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net